Makes 15 Cookies / Approx 9 Carbs Per Cookie
- 1 Cups Blanched Almond Flour (Finely Ground)
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Raw Organic Cacao Powder
- 6 Large Egg Whites
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 2 t. Organic Vanilla Extract
- 2 T. Dr. Bronner's Coconut Oil, Melted
- 1/2 t. Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt the coconut oil.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine all dry ingredients. In a separate medium sized bowl, whisk the egg whites and the honey until fluffy, then fold in the dry ingredients.
- Refrigerate the batter for at least 4-5 hours (you want the batter firm so you can scoop it with a mini ice cream scoop.)
- When the batter is firm enough to scoop with a mini ice cream scoop, make 15 mounds of dough and place on a lined baking sheet. (Note: these cookies do not rise or expand, so they can be closer together than normal cookies.)
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes let cool. Store in an airtight container.