Makes 24 Cookies / Approx 14 Carbs Per Cookie
- 1 1/2 Cups Blanched Almond Flour (Finely Ground)
- 1 1/2 Cups TigerNut Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 3 tsp. Xanthan Gum
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 9 oz. Bag (approx 1 1/2 cups) of Lilly's Dark Chocolate Chips (sweetened with Stevia)
- 1 1/2 Cups chopped walnuts
- 1 cup Grass Fed butter, melted (warm, not hot)
- 1 cup Organic Coconut Sugar
- 2 t. Organic Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter & reserve to slightly cool. When warm, blend the coconut sugar in and set aside for 10 minutes to give the coconut sugar a chance to dissolve.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs & put aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- After 10 minutes, quickly blend the eggs into the wet ingredients.
- Now, blend the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Refrigerate the dough at least 2 hours. Then take out and make 24 dough balls.
- Place dough balls on a cookie sheet and let the dough warm up a bit. Once the dough balls are ready to go in the oven, smash them with the palm of your hand to make the dough look like hockey pucks.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.