Serves 10-12. 1/2 cup serving = 4 carbsINGREDIENTS:
- 2 large heads of cauliflower
- 1/3 cup Coco Sunflower Oil or Avocado Oil
- 1 1/2 t. Ground Turmeric
- 1 t. Sea Salt
- 1/2 t. finely ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove tough core from the cauliflower and break into 3-inch florets.
- In a large rectangular baking dish, toss the oil in with the cauliflower florets. I like to use my hands (I make sure I have disposable gloves, to that my hands don't turn bright yellow!)
- Mix the salt, pepper and turmeric in a small bowl; then evenly sprinkle over the cauliflower.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until cooked and browned. At 25 minutes in, toss the cauliflower, to again, distribute the herbs and make sure the browning happens evenly.